Your wedding day is so special and a once in a lifetime event that receives so much thought and planning in every detail. By choosing a professional wedding photographer you can ensure that your wedding day is captured with skill and guaranteed results.
10 reasons why to choose professional wedding photographer Paul Underhill:
1) Expertise: as a full time professional wedding photographer I have over 15 years experience photographing weddings and events internationally, specialising in capturing real moments through reportage and documentary wedding photography. I also have extensive location portraiture and lifestyle photography experience.
2) Unique skills: through my extensive and varied experiences I have developed an instinctive ability to anticipate peoples actions and reactions during a wedding day before they happen so I can manoeuvre into position to capture these special wedding moments creatively and unobtrusively.
3) Unique style: as a professional wedding photographer I have a distintive and creative style of photography, unlike a friend with a camera. From my experience no two couples are the same and your wedding photos should reflect your true personalities. I am there to ensure that this and the true essence of your wedding day are recording faithfully, to create images that are unique for you.
4) Equipment: to ensure that I am able to supply the highest quality and reliability all my equipment is a professional grade. The cameras are Canon’s flagship models enabling superior image capture. The optics are Canon’s professional L series lenses that ensure sharp and crisp images. All my professional camera equipment is regularly maintained and spare equipment is always carried should any problems occur.
5) Customer service: as a registered professional I pride myself on providing the highest customer service. From the initial consultation, pre wedding shoot, wedding planning, during your wedding day and after the wedding, I am there to provide you with a personal service of the highest quality tailored to your individual needs. I can be contacted at anytime to discuss your wedding plans and offer advice. I like to build a rapport with all my couples so on the day you feel relaxed as if I was friend taking the photos. Here’s some wedding photographer feedback.
6) Peace of mind: as a professional wedding photographer I have full comprehensive public liability insurance and professional indemnity cover providing you with peace of mind.
7) Due diligence: as a professional wedding photographer working with digital media it is important to ensure this data is stored safely. Your digital negatives are duplicated 3 times and a backup is stored off site.
8) Digital post production: in addition to creative enhancements digital styling is also undertaken so each individual wedding photo is a work of art for you to enjoy. Many amateurs and enthusiasts have very limited or no post production skills. Also, looking your best on your wedding day is important and occasionally that may require a little sympathetic digital enhancement to remove a blemish for example. This can be done so that it looks perfectly natural.
9) Challenging light conditions: as a professional wedding photographer I have to deal with varying light conditions from bright direct sunlight to overcast dull skys, low light conditions, nighttime scenes, candle lit rooms to flood lit exteriors. Dealing with these in a live situation to achieve exceptional results requires both technical skill, quick thinking and extensive experience in order to achieve both creative and guaranteed results.
10) Lifetime of memories: after the wedding your wedding photographs and wedding album represent forever lasting memories and a reminder of all the special moments. A true photo documentary of your wedding day containing all the details, your guests and the first look of the groom as he sees his bride for the first time, the joyful laughter and tears during the speeches and of course your first dance. Would you really leave all these precious moments to a friend who has a good camera?
Get in touch to check availability and to book professional wedding photographer Paul Underhill.
Covering Dorset, Devon, Somerset, across the UK and destination weddings.