I was commissioned by Raglan Housing Association to photograph their staff communications conference held this year at Newbury Racecourse. The event included a keynote speech by the Chief Executive, various activities and award ceremony.
The photography brief included:
* Reportage photography throughout the event capturing the atmosphere and natural emotions
* Documenting the staff taking part in an icebreaker activity, communication workshop and treasure hunt
* Candid photographs of the speechs and staff
* Posed photographs of the people receiving the awards from the Chief Exec
* Various photographs of the conference, room shots and production
* Discreet approach throughout the conference
Using the latest professional equipment I was able to capture the event without the need for flash, whilst keeping low and unobtrusive throughout the speechs I blended in amongst the staff.
It was allot of fun documenting the treasure hunt, the production team from Bluhat UK had hidden codes around the grounds that the staff had to find. Using a special mobile phone the staff entered the codes to get new clues and tasks which include making a video of a flying paper aeroplane, funny team photo and a handstand.
Here are just a few of the event photos from the day: